The type-ahead feature makes project and task selection a matter of keystrokes
Here’s another sneak peek at the upcoming TrackerSuite.Net 4.0 release! Today we’ll look at Time Tracker.Net, our Web timesheet system. The new type-ahead and auto-complete functions in this module work overtime to simplify the creation of timesheets (although our current features for auto-populating the entire form, based on previously submitted timesheets or the user’s scheduled work assignments make the process easy enough already), while new tools for tracking and managing timesheets, as well as drilling down for work details, are available.
The features available in Time Tracker.Net 4.0 include:
- Performance improvements that speed timesheet creation, approval routing and processing, from three to ten times faster, depending on the previous version of TrackerSuite.Net.
- In Time Tracker.Net 4.0 it’s even easier to track where your resources are spending their time. Review project activity levels per week, or drill even deeper into individual timesheets to see an employee’s tasks and work descriptions.
- More options and tools for organizations to configure timesheets to suit their workflow, down to the field level.
- The type-ahead function for project and task selection makes time sheet creation a breeze, users no longer have to click through pick-lists to select where their work should be charged.
- Users can upload files with their timesheets, such as their work orders or time slips.
- Line-item color coding in submitted timesheets simplifies review and approval.
- New options for approval routing, including requiring approval from project managers for time charged against their initiatives.
- New views that users can re-configure and save for their individual use, simplify the tracking and management of timesheets.
- Employees can now see their available sick leave on their timesheet.
- Easier proofing of timesheets with an improved spell checking.
- Administrators can export multiple timesheets to a single PDF for easy reference.