These are just a few of the new features in Personnel Tracker.Net 4.0. If you would like to see the new Personnel Tracker.Net in action, watch our Flash demonstration.
The new features in Personnel Tracker.Net 4.0 include:
- Updated phone lists that can include employee pictures.
- Support for skill recording and tracking. Filter the Resource Availability view by Skills when assembling project teams.
- An updated Company Calendar with color-coded leave requests that can be opened from the Calendar. The new Company Calendar also has filters that Resource Managers can use to filter information for better resource planning.
- Store employee related files as attachments – resumes and applications, goals, performance reviews and more.
- New functions for updating multiple employee files simultaneously, including role assignments.
- New vacation tracking interface and functions to help monitor and review employee leave.
- A simpler user experience, with updated forms that reduce click-through requirements and offer auto-complete field functions.